ilovekutchi shop blog: Ven a visitarnos!
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

lunes, 22 de noviembre de 2010

Ven a visitarnos!

xmas_shop_window_01 |english| I have always loved Christmas season! The lights, the colors, the streets, the smell, the food and, of course, the gifts… hummmm… the gifts… I like to guess what's inside before I even open them: I take them under the tree with lot’s of careful and smell them, shake and take off, one by one, the adhesive that holds the paper together...

This year, with the shop, it’s my turn to wrap all the kutchi-gifts with love! I’ve also dedicated lots of special care to the shop window: hanging balls made of felt and fabric, and a huge Santa Claus wishing MERRY CHRISTMAS to all who pass by the street!!!

Hope you like it as much as me and all those who have passed by here, and I also take this opportunity to remember you all that we will be closed from 22/12 (afternoon) until 28/12! Reopen on 29/12!!!

|español| la época de Navidad siempre me ha encantado!! Las luces, los colores, las calles, el olor, la comida y, como no, los regalos… hummmm… los regalos… como me gusta adivinar lo que esta dentro antes de abrir: los quito debajo del árbol con cuidadito y los huelo, agito y saco el celo que sujeta el papel uno a uno...

Este año, con la shop, me toca envolver todos los kutchi-regalos con mucho cariño! Al escaparate también le he dedicado un cuidado especial: bolitas que cuelgan hechas en fieltro y tela,  y un papa Noel enorme deseando FELIZ NAVIDAD a todos los que pasan por la calle!!!

Espero que os guste tanto como a mi y a todos los que ya han pasado por aquí y aprovecho para recordar que estaremos cerrados del 22/12 (tarde) hasta el 28/12! Reabriremos el 29/12!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario