ilovekutchi shop blog: HAPPY SUMMER!!…
Con la tecnología de Blogger.

viernes, 17 de junio de 2011

HAPPY SUMMER!!…

click on the image to enlarge | clica en la imagen para ampliar

|english| the heat is already being felt and I decided to 'acclimate' the lateral shop window with a bit of the taste of summer... with origami boats, banners and lots of color!! Inkie, the octopus, is in very good company  with boots, baskets, hair bands, clips, covers for books, bibs and flowers... lots of flowers… in paper and fabric!!!

In the last days many new things have arrived to the shop and I am working on updating the online shop, so stay tuned...! I've also been thinking and, at the request of many clients and ‘students’ from the shop, I've decided to do some workshops myself! What do you think? Now I need your opinions and suggestions to start planning everything!! It is very important for me to know what you think and what you would like to learn that I could teach...

And because we are in a ‘news moment’... from now on I will dedicate some 'posts' in the blog to DIY of some of the items I do to place in the shop windows and that many, many people ask me how to make and are very simple and fun to do!! And for today is all, I guess… See you here, here, here and here!

|español| el calor ya se hace sentir y he decidido ‘ambientar’ el escaparte lateral al sabor del verano… con barquitos de papiroflexia, banderines y mucho color!! El pulpo Inkie está muy bien acompañado de botitas, cestas, diademas, clips, fundas para libros, baberos y flores… muchas flores… de papel y de tela!!!

En los últimos días han llegado muchas novedades a la shop y a los pocos voy actualizando la tienda online, así que estad atentos…! También he estado pensando y, a pedido de muchos clientes y alumnos de la shop, he decidido hacer yo mismita algunos talleres!  Que os parece? Ahora necesito vuestras opiniones y sugerencias para empezar a planear todo!! Es muy importante para mi saber que pensáis, que os gustaría aprender que yo pudiera enseñar…

Y como estamos en un momento de muchas novedades… a partir de ahora dedicaré algunos ‘posts’ en el blog a DIY de algunos de los elementos que voy colocando en los escaparates y que muchas, pero muchas personas me preguntan como hacer y que son muy sencillas y divertidas!! Y por hoy es todo, creo… Nos vemos aquí, aquí, aquí y aquí!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario